ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By creating your AFTERHILLS account and by using the AFTERHILLS application through a mobile service or computer (collectively the “Service”), you agree to:
- Terms and conditions of use
- Any terms you disclose and agree to if you acquire additional features, products, or services that we provide to the Service. If you do not accept and agree to comply with all terms of this agreement, please do not use the service.
We can face it from time to time with changes to this agreement and services. This can be done for a variety of reasons, including to reflect changes or requirements of the law, new features or changes in commercial practices. The latest version of this agreement will be posted on the services in the settings and on www.afterhills.com and you should check the latest version regularly. The most recent version is the version that applies.
If the changes contain material changes that will affect your rights or obligations, we will notify you in advance of the changes by reasonable means, which may include service or email notifications. If you continue to use the services after the changes come into effect, you agree to the revised agreement.
By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- you can form a contract with AFTERHILLS,
- you are not a person who is forbidden to use the Service in accordance with European Union law or any other applicable jurisdiction,
- you will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, national, international, and international laws, regulations and regulations
- you have never been convicted of a crime and you have not asked to register as a sexual offender with any state, federal or local state sexual offender registry.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Authentication credentials that you use to sign up for AFTERHILLS and you are solely responsible for all activities arising under such accreditations. If you think someone has gained access to your account, please contact email@example.com immediately.
CHANGE OF SERVICES AND TERMINATION
AFTERHILLS The Music & Arts Festival constantly strives to improve the service and provide you with additional functionalities that you will find interesting and useful. This means that we can add new product features or improvements from time to time and remove some features, and if these actions will not significantly affect your rights or obligations, we may not provide a notice before you take them.
We may even suspend the services altogether, if we notify you in advance, unless mitigating circumstances, such as safety or security concerns, prevent us from doing so.
You can pause your account at any time for any reason by following the “settings” instructions in this feature, but you must manage in-app purchases through the mobile platform (e.g., iTunes, Google Play).
RIGHTS AFTERHILLS OFFERS
AFTERHILLS grants you a personal, global, non-exclusive, revocable and royalty-free license to access and use the services. These licenses are the sole purpose of allowing you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Services as planned by AFTERHILLS and permitted by this Agreement. Therefore, you agree not to:
- use the Service or any content contained in the Service for commercial purposes without our written consent;
- copy, modify, transmit, create any work derived from, use or reproduce in any way materials, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks or other intellectual property rights, content or proprietary information accessible through the AFTERHILLS Service without prior written consent;
- express or imply that the statements you make are approved by AFTERHILLS;
- use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, site search / recovery application, proxy or other device manually or automatically, methods or processes to access, recover, index, structure or present the service or its content;
- to use the services in any way that might interfere, disrupt or adversely affect the service or servers or networks connected to the service;
- upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise service security.
- cancel the headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to hide the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service;
- modify any part of the Service without the prior written permission of AFTERHILLS;
- use meta-tags or codes or other devices containing any reference to Flock or Work (or any trademark, service name, logo or slogan from AFTERHILLS) to direct any person to any other site for any purpose;
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, decipher, decompile or disassemble any part of the Service or do others;
- use or develop third-party applications that interact with the content or information of the Services or other users without our written consent;
- use, access, or publish the AFTERHILLS Application Programming Interface without our written consent;
- scan, test or test the vulnerability of our services or any system or network;
- Encourage or promote any activity that violates this agreement.
The company may investigate and take any legal action available in response to the illegal and / or unauthorized use of the service, including the termination of your account.
For any software we provide, you can automatically download and install updates or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device settings.
Our license for your content is subject to your rights under the applicable law (eg, personal data protection laws to the extent that any content contains personal information as defined by these laws) and is intended to limit the operation, development, providing and improving service and researching and developing new ones. You agree that any content you place or authorize to place within the Service may be viewed by other users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the service (such as people who may receive content to other AFTERHILLS users).
You agree that all information you submit when creating your account is accurate and true and that you are entitled to post the content on the Service and grant the AFTERHILLS license above.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any content you post as part of a service. We may delete any content, in whole or in part, which, in our sole opinion, violates this agreement or damages the reputation of the service.
When communicating with our customer service representatives, you agree to be respectful and courteous. If we believe that your conduct towards any of our customer support or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately close your account.
Since AFTERHILLS allows you to use the Services, you agree that we, our affiliates and our third party partners may advertise the Services. By submitting suggestions or feedback to AFTERHILLS regarding our services, you agree that AFTERHILLS may use and share this feedback for any purpose without compensation.
You agree that AFTERHILLS may access, store and disclose information about your account and content if necessary to do so by law or in good faith that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as be:
(i) comply with legal processes;
(ii) implement this Agreement;
(iii) respond to claims that any content;
(iv) answer your requests for client services; or
(iv) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
By using the Services, you agree that you will not:
- use the service for any purpose unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement;
- spam, request money from users or fraud;
- immortalize any person or entity or post other person’s images without permission;
- harass, intimidate or defame any person;
- post any content that violates or violates someone’s rights, including advertising, privacy, copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual or contractual intellectual property rights;
- post any content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incite violence or speech that contains nudity or graphic or free violence;
- post any content that promotes racism, hate or any physical harm against any group or individual;
- request passwords for any purpose or personal identification information for commercial or illegal purposes from other users, or disseminate the personal information of another person without his or her permission;
- use another user’s account.
- create another account if we have already closed your account, unless you have our permission.
AFTERHILLS reserves the right to investigate and / or terminate your account without reimbursement of any purchases if you have abused the service or behaved in a manner that AFTERHILLS considers inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications appearing in outside of the service, but involves users who come across the service.
OTHER USERS’ CONTENT
Although AFTERHILLS reserves the right to review and remove any content that violates this agreement, such content is the exclusive responsibility of the user who publishes it, and AFTERHILLS can not guarantee that all content will comply with this agreement. If you see content about services that violate this agreement, please report it to us or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTIFICATION AND PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our Copyright Entity:
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
a description of the copyrighted work that you claim to have been infringed;
a description of the place where the material that you believe violates the law is at work (and this description must be reasonable enough to allow us to find the alleged infringement);
your contact information, including address, phone number and e-mail address;
a written statement by you that you know in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
a statement made by you, under penalty of punishment, that the information above in your ad is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notification of copyright infringement complaints must be provided to the Company’s Copyright Officer at email@example.com.
AFTERHILLS provides the service on a basis and to the extent permitted by applicable law, makes no warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise in respect of the Service (including all content contained therein), including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, of marketing, of suitability for a particular purpose or of inconsistency. AFTERHILLS does not represent or warrant that:
- the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error free;
- any malfunctions or service errors will be corrected or
- any content or information you obtain on or through the Services will be accurate.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The service may contain third-party advertisements and promotions and links to other websites or resources. AFTERHILLS is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of such sites or external resources. If you choose to interact with third parties made available through our service, the terms of these parties will govern their relationship with you. AFTERHILLS is not responsible or liable for the terms or actions of these third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, AFTERHILLS, its affiliates, employees, licensors, or service providers shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill or other intangible loss resulting from:
(i) access to or use or inability to access or use the services
(ii) the behavior or content of other users or third parties, through, through or after the use of the Services; or
Some jurisdictions do not allow the performance or limitation of certain damages, so some or all of the exclusions and limitations in this section may not apply to you.
Any procedure for implementing this dispute settlement may be initiated in any competent jurisdiction in Romania. Here, you irrevocably agree on the jurisdiction of those courts for that purpose.
The European Commission’s online dispute resolution platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. AFTERHILLS does not participate in dispute settlement procedures before a consumer arbitration entity for users living in the EU or the European Economic Area.
EU and Romanian rules will apply to any litigation arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Services. In order to avoid any doubt, the choice of applicable EU legislation does not replace any mandatory consumer protection legislation in such jurisdictions.
There are two types of tickets: those purchased online through the AFTERHILLS Music & Arts Festival system, available on the website or in the mobile app, and those purchased through AFTERHILLS partners.
General Access Ticket: Allows the participant to enter the festival’s perimeter throughout the entire period of the festival, from the first day at 11.00 am until the end of the festival;
General Access + Camping Ticket: Allows the participant to enter the festival’s perimeter during the whole period from the first day from 11.00 am to the end of the festival but also gives the participant a seat in the camping and full access to the showers and toilets from the camping area.
General Access Ticket + Parking or RV Parking: Allows the participant to enter the festival’s perimeter during the entire period of the tournament, beginning with the first day at 11.00 am until the end of the festival but also gives access to the participant in the parking area.
Day Tickets: Allows the participant to enter the festival perimeter for one day from 11:00 a.m. at 8:00 a.m. the next day when the ticket becomes invalid and the participant loses the right of access to the festival.
Minors under 14 have free access to the festival, but only accompanied by parent or guardian.
Minors will receive bracelets of different color, which will not allow them to buy alcoholic beverages or cigarettes from the festival’s perimeter.
People with disabilities who send a copy of the Disability Certificate have Free Access to the Festival free of charge.
People with special needs must send an application containing the copy of the disability certificate and a copy of their ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is strictly forbidden to sell or purchase tickets or invitations to overpayment. The Promoter reserves the right to forbid people who are suspected of illegally purchasing tickets or invitations.
The promoter reserves the right to check the participant’s access bracelet at the entrance to the festival but also throughout its course.
The participant assumes responsibility for the loss or damage of the bracelet.
Broken or broken bracelets will not be changed by the Promoter.
The participant has the opportunity to buy a ticket from www.afterhills.com or from the AFTERHILLS Music & Arts festival, available on Android and iOS, using the payment method …
Purchased tickets cannot be replaced. The value of the tickets can not be redeemed.
The promoter reserves the right to change the ticket prices without prior notice.
If a provision of this Agreement is considered invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue to be in force and in force. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of this right or provision.
You agree that your AFTERHILLS account is non-transferable and that all of your rights to your account and its content end at your death. No agency, partnership, joint venture or job is created as the result of this agreement, and you may not make or make any representations or engage in any way whatsoever.